Re: R2RML: comments on spec and test cases

From: Richard Cyganiak <richard@cyganiak.de>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 17:32:08 +0000
Cc: public-rdb2rdf-comments@w3.org
To: Toby Inkster <tai@g5n.co.uk>
Hi Toby,

Here an official response from the working group to your Last Call comment. The response only concerns the R2RML spec, as only that document is in Last Call at this time. Could you please reply to this message and let us know whether the response addresses your comment.

On 26 Sep 2011, at 11:19, Toby Inkster wrote:
> Section 8 of the spec includes an example R2RML mapping which uses the
> property rr:refObjectMap - however, this property isn't mentioned
> anywhere else. I think rr:objectMap is intended.
>
> The first example R2RML mapping in section 9 uses rr:graph where I
> believe rr:constant is intended.

You are right in both cases. This is fixed in the latest Editor's Draft:
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/r2rml/

Good catch!

All the best,
Richard