Editorial bugs?

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 14:04:11 +0100
Cc: public-rdb2rdf-comments@w3.org
To: Richard Cyganiak <richard.cyganiak@deri.org>, Souri Das <Souripriya.Das@oracle.com>, Seema Sundara <seema.sundara@oracle.com>
Guys,

I am just in the process of familiarizing myself with r2rml, so I may have misunderstood things, so bear with me. But these might be genuine problems:

In 3.3.1.1, shouldn't there be '(' and ')' characters surrounding 'Department' || depno ?
Actually, it should be _:Department, as in section 2.1, and not 'Department'.

In 3.3.1.4, the second code block should be with yellow background

Looking at the A.2.2 example, there is a rr:foreignKeyMap part that does not seem to refer to any specific table in the example, nor does it seem to affect the resulting graphs. (Not being a RDB person I must admit I had problems understanding this part of the spec anyway, an example would be welcome...)

I hope this helps

Thanks!

Ivan

----