From: Lange-Bever, Christoph [Christoph.Lange-Bever@iais.fraunhofer.de]
Sent: 20 July 2017 03:12
To: Felix Sasaki; Dirschl, Christian
Cc: Jose Emilio Labra Gayo; Evain, Jean-Pierre; Axel Polleres; public-rax@w3.org
Subject: Re: AW: RAX Position Paper

Hi all,

Felix Sasaki <felix@sasakiatcf.com> on 19 July 2017 20:51:
> "About the contents...we should probably add some content because at this moment it is quite general...the problem that I can see is that if we start adding approaches or technologies, then the paper would  automatically grow in size...while if we try to keep it simple and just add a few, then it would be unfair for the technologies that we don't mention.."
>
> We still have space for about two paragaphs to takle this issue, but I have no good solution how to address this.

I passed over the whole paper, leaving some comments for you where I couldn't solve problems myself.

As we did already have some high-level conclusions about XSLT, the main topic on which we have done actual work, why not include them into the paper.

But to make this possible I had to shorten in other places.  Mainly by rephrasing and reformatting, not by removing ideas.  The paper didn't have the right format; now it has.  (One LNCS page is really small.)  Now it's still slightly too long, but I'm still in favour of at least having _one_ concrete contribution in the paper, other than just giving a high-level overview of the group's motivation and organisation. I (or you) might be able to come up with further ideas for shortening, or, if not, we could still remove the XSLT details.

Cheers,

Christoph

--
Dr. Christoph Lange
Fraunhofer IAIS: head of Enterprise Information Systems department

If you have received this email in error, please notify the system manager. This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by the mailgateway