Re: AW: RAX Position Paper

I didn't reply first because I have an academic role working for the
University of Oviedo.

Anyway, I could also help if you want. Should we start preparing a
collaborative place where we could edit the document? Something like
Overleaf or ShareLaTeX, or just Google Doc?

Best regards, Jose Labra

--
-- Jose Labra