Re: W3C rax Telco

Thank you Felix.  I will wait for after the call and what comes out of
it before changing anything.

About "opening the organization", it is public, and all its
repositories will be (it is simply not possible to create anything
private unless we pay for it).  So PRs will always be possible from
anyone.

Adding members is only about adding admin rights (which I believe
should be granted to a rather small group, probably to yourself and
the chairs), and about granting direct commit access (which we don't
necessarily want either, if we prefer working through PRs).

I let you guys discuss this without me :-)

Regards,

--
Florent Georges
http://fgeorges.org/

On 24 June 2016 at 10:29, Felix Sasaki wrote:

>> Am 24.06.2016 um 10:24 schrieb Florent Georges wrote:
>>
>> Hi Christian,
>>
>> Unfortunately, I cannot attend the call due to professional meetings.
>> I have create an Organization on Github for the CG, at:
>>
>>    https://github.com/rax-w3c
>>
>> Please send me the Github IDs you want me to add to the Organization
>> (it is probably worth discussing on the call whether opening the
>> Ogranization to anyone or restricting it to chairs and a couple of
>> admins, and accepting contributions via pull requests only).
>
> My ID is fsasaki
> I would suggest to open the organization. We will probably be happy about pull requests from outside :)
>
> - Felix
>

>> Regards,
>>
>> --
>> Florent Georges
>> http://fgeorges.org/
>> http://h2oconsulting.be/
>>

>> On 23 June 2016 at 10:24, Dirschl, Christian wrote:
>>>
>>> Dear Group members,
>>>
>>> This is as promised the agenda for our regular telco tmorrow at 1 p.m. CEST (1 Hour earlier as normal)
>>>
>>> 1 revisit action points of last telco
>>> 2 go through member input received so far
>>> 3 possibly identify 1 or 2 areas of interest to start working on