Document structure for RAX CG discussion

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2016 09:43:42 +0200
To: public-rax@w3.org
Hi all,

I have structured the topics we received input so far here

https://github.com/rax-w3c/draft-material/wiki <https://github.com/rax-w3c/draft-material/wiki>

Some provided input only short mails, some more extended input. Next step is to expand things or to put your input into this structure.

I tried to put in as many names as possible. Please search for your name and get active :)

I suggest that we come back to each topic by mid September and see if input has been extended. If not the topic is dropped.

Ideally, please edit the wiki directly. If that does not work for you yet, please send the edits to me, Christian, and Florent.

Best,

Felix