Re: [XQuery31]

On 2018-09-14 01:04 PM, Jonathan Robie wrote:

> This feedback will go on the queue for possible future action should a new
> Working Group be convened.

As Liam pointed out a few messages ago, it wouldn't *have* to wait for a new
Working Group to be convened:

> There's a process for editorial errata to be published without a Working
> Group.

However, I'm guessing that's not very likely either. But if it does happen,
I suspect the original comment (which looks correct to me) will be harder to
miss if it's raised on W3C's Bugzilla (see instructions in the "Status of
this Document" section of the Recommendation).

-Michael