W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-qt-comments@w3.org > January 2013

[Bug 20261] [SER30] Usability problem with XHTML 5.0 prefix stripping

From: <bugzilla@jessica.w3.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 18:34:29 +0000
To: public-qt-comments@w3.org
Message-ID: <bug-20261-523-sSJxOBy8v6@http.www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/>
https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=20261

Henry Zongaro <zongaro@ca.ibm.com> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
             Status|REOPENED                    |RESOLVED
         Resolution|---                         |FIXED

--- Comment #7 from Henry Zongaro <zongaro@ca.ibm.com> ---
Michael, I have updated the Serialization draft to add the "copy-namespaces"
attribute to the xsl:copy, as you suggested.  I had also added an XQuery
equivalent, but have since removed it, as directed by the XSLT and XQuery
working groups in their joint teleconference of 22 January 2013.[4]

The latest internal draft of Serialization 3.0 contains these changes.

[4] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-xsl-query/2013Jan/0073.html
(Member-only link.)

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the QA Contact for the bug.
Received on Tuesday, 22 January 2013 18:34:33 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 22 January 2013 18:34:33 GMT