Re: [XSLT] schema-for-xslt20.xsd not determinist

Thanks. I had inferred the 'special' nature of this schema
(XmlSchema.xsd) from comments within the file, so I wasn't too
disappointed to find .NET couldn't handle it without some tweaking.

Anyway, from what I've seen, tool suppliers tend to use their own
customised schema versions, perhaps so that things like
auto-completion, and validation error reports for XSD files are more
consistent. Certainly, my own interest in compiling both XmlSchema.xsd
and schema-for-xslt20.xsd  was only to access post-compile info used
for XSLT/XPath auto-completion and displaying XSD type information
within a tool.

Phil Fearon
Qutoric Limited