Re: [FT] Implementing the full-text thesaurus match option

These aren't the kind of thesauri I'm looking for.  As previously stated, I'm using for thesauri to implement the full-text thesaurus option of XQuery.  The implication there is that the thesauri have to be "normal" ones for an entire language itself, i.e., for every word in language X, I need a list of words related to X.  E.g.:

	plane
	+ level, degree, standard, stratum, echelon, rung
	+ skim, glide, float
	+ aircraft, airplane, airliner

including the relationships (not shown above), e.g., "BT" (broader term), "NT" (narrower term), etc.

- Paul