[FT] Implementing the full-text thesaurus match option

From: Paul J. Lucas <paul@lucasmail.org>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 19:08:54 -0700
To: public-qt-comments@w3.org
I'd like to implement the "using thesaurus" match option of XQuery full-text.  Aside form the actual coding, I'd need 2 things:

1. A format for thesauri.
2. Thesauri is various languages.

For #1, I came across this:

	http://www.w3.org/TR/skos-primer/

that defines a RDF/XML format for thesaurus information but it's not clear that anybody actually uses that format for thesauri.

For #2, I have no idea where to get thesauri in electronic form (either free or for-purchase) regardless of format.

Can anybody give some pointers/recommendations/suggestions?  Thanks.

- Paul