RE: XQuery 1.0 and XPath 2.0 Functions and Operators: http://www.w3.org/2005/xpath-functions/collation/codepoint

From: Michael Kay <mike@saxonica.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 14:54:38 +0100
To: "'Patrick Durusau'" <patrick@durusau.net>, <public-qt-comments@w3.org>

> BTW, editorial nit, "statically-known" only appears with a
> separating hyphen in D. All other occurrences are written
> without the hyphen, thus "statically known...."

Probably caused by having multiple editors. As far as I can work out, a
compound like statically-known is often hyphenated when used adjectivally by
British authors, but this is frowned upon by US writers.

I'll comment on the substance of your comment when I'm back from vacation.

Michael Kay
Saxonica