[FO] XPath2 F&O fn:id() broken wrt XPointer--XML Core WG comment

During our telcon of 2008 September 10 [1], the XML Core WG
had consensus to endorse Henry's request that the definition
of fn:id() be correct via erratum.

Paul Grosso
for the XML Core WG

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-core-wg/2008Sep/0016