Re: XPath host language for querying several XML fragments

I have submitted a new version addressing most of the issues you raised. I
do not pretend it to be in final shape yet, but at least we get rid of some
bugs.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-godoy-webdav-xmlsearch-01.txt

Summary of changes:

- Reference W3C.REC-xpath20-20070123
- Change namespace prefix to "WXS"
- Use required axes from XQuery.
- Set default function namespace to http://www.w3.org/2005/XPath-functions
- Set the function signatures as:
     fn:root($arg as node()?) as node()?     [note]
     fn:not($arg as item()*) as xs:boolean
     fn:count ($arg as item()*) as xs:integer
     fn:exists($arg as item()*) as xs:boolean
     fn:empty ($arg as item()*) as xs:boolean
     (may be overwritten).
- Draw a mechanism for advertising supported functions.

[note] because of the expansion for "/" and "//".

Again, thanks you for your comments.

Javier Godoy