W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-qt-comments@w3.org > September 2007

[Bug 4279] XQueryX: fn-string-to-codepoints1args-4

From: <bugzilla@wiggum.w3.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 19:59:47 +0000
CC:
To: public-qt-comments@w3.org
Message-Id: <E1IWHKN-0006v9-UC@wiggum.w3.org>

http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=4279


andrew.eisenberg@us.ibm.com changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
             Status|ASSIGNED                    |RESOLVED
         Resolution|                            |FIXED




------- Comment #2 from andrew.eisenberg@us.ibm.com  2007-09-14 19:59 -------
I updated the XQueryX that is generated in our test cases when I fixed Bug
#4965.

I have tested the new XQueryX that was generate for
fn-string-to-codepoints1args-4 and believe it to be correct.

I don't see a fn-escape-html1args-2. Perhaps you meant
fn-escape-html-uri1args-1. 
I am unable to test the XQueryX generated for fn-encode-for-uri1args-2,
fn-iri-to-uri1args-2, and fn-escape-html-uri1args-1, but it looks correct to my
eye.

Please close this bug if you agree with this resolution.
Received on Friday, 14 September 2007 19:59:52 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Wednesday, 10 December 2014 19:59:37 UTC