Re: [XSLT 2.0] Extension functions, use-when and function-available()

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 12:52:35 +0100
To: colinpauladams@hotmail.com
Cc: public-qt-comments@w3.org

  But I think the following wording from section 3.12 implies that it may not
  do so:

  "Note that stylesheet functions are not included in the context, which means
  that the function function-available will return false in respect of such
  functions."

I think that "stylesheet functions" refers to functions declared in the
stylesheet with xsl:function doesn't it? It doesn't refer to vendor
supplied extensions built into the engine.

David