RE: XSLT20: matching-substring and non-matching-substring vs "optional"

Thank you for sharing your views. On matters of style, you'll never get
everyone to agree. The document has been through 26 drafts and literally
thousands of comments have been made and addressed. If the only remaining
problem with the document is that it says some things twice, then it's
definitely time to ship.