RE: [XSLT2.0] Typos

From: Michael Kay <mhk@mhk.me.uk>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 08:19:05 +0100
To: "'Yannis Haralambous'" <yannis.haralambous@enst-bretagne.fr>, <public-qt-comments@w3.org>

Thanks for the comments. In fact, a new draft was issued at "last call"
status on 4 April 2005, and there is a new mechanism for submitting comments
via a Bugzilla database. But I will take these directly.

> 1) Section 14.4, first example, solution: there is strange
> construction

This construct is not widely used but it is perfectly legal. It's an example
of a "simplified stylesheet", explained in section 3.7.

> 2) Section 11.10, just a few lines before the begin of section 12:
>
> in :
>
> select="avg(//product/(+@price, @cost*1.5)[1]"
>
> there is a parenthesis missing:
>
> select="avg(//product/(+@price, @cost*1.5)[1])"

Thanks, this error is still present in the last call draft and I will
transfer this comment to Bugzilla to ensure it gets dealt with.