Re: [Serial] omit-xml-declaration (qt-2004Jan0029-01)

From: Henry Zongaro <zongaro@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 10:39:53 -0400
To: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Cc: public-qt-comments@w3.org

     In [1], you submitted the following comment against the Last Call
Working Draft of XSLT 2.0 and XQuery 1.0 Serialization:

Jonathan said in another thread:

> If you do want to enter this as a last call comment, could you please
> a new thread that clearly says that?

I made the following comment on the previous draft serialization document:

Please take that as a last call comment on this draft (as the coment has
not been answered, and the situation is the same in this draft).

     The XSL and XQuery Working Groups actually logged your comment twice,
in both [1] and [2].  We would like to close the issue raised in [1] as a
duplicate of the issue raised in [2].  I trust this will be acceptable.
Our apologies for any confusion.

Henry Zongaro      Xalan development