Re: [Serialization] SCHEMA-M (qt-2004Feb0273-01)

From: Henry Zongaro <zongaro@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 12:02:33 -0400
To: holstege@mathling.com
Cc: public-qt-comments@w3.org

     In [1], you submitted the following comment on the Last Call Working
Draft of XSLT 2.0 and XQuery 1.0 Serialization on behalf of the XML Schema
Working Group:

[M] [Section 1: Introduction] The key words defined in RFC 2119 are in
uppercase and should be here too and where used as a term of art. e.g.
s/may/MAY s/must/MUST etc. or a note should be added clarifying that the
lowercase forms are always used as terms of art.

     Thanks to you and the working group for this comment, which I have
handled editorially.

     I have applied the editorial change that you suggested.  I would
appreciate if you could check the next public draft of Serialization when
it becomes available, and verify that I've addressed the comment to the
Schema WG's satisfaction.

Henry Zongaro      Xalan development