Re: [Serial] I18N WG last call comments [21] (qt-2004Feb0362-18)

Hello Henry,

[I have copied the (co)chairs of the involved groups
because I want to look at how to potentially simplify things.]

If there is an editorial version of your spec available, I think
it would be much more efficient if we could check that, and
tell you that we are okay with that (if we are). I think that
on both sides, the more issues we can finish off, the better.

Getting a pointer to the issues list, and ideally a way to
sort the issues list so that it shows all the issues that
we submitted together, and those are sorted by categories
such as 'not yet replied', 'replied, but no answer yet',
'satisfied', and so on, would also help us a lot.

With kind regards,     Martin.