Re: [Serialization] MS-SER-LC1-008 (qt-2004Feb1201-01)

From: Henry Zongaro <zongaro@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 16:17:39 -0400
To: mrys@microsoft.com
Cc: public-qt-comments@w3.org

Michael,

     In [1], you submitted the following comment on the Last Call Working
Draft of XSLT 2.0 and XQuery 1.0 Serialization.

<<
Section 4.2
Editorial

Add some more concrete examples for last paragraph. E.g, U+0007 in XML
1.0 or U+0000 in XML 1.1.

     Thank you for your comment, which I am handling editorially.

     The section you refer to is entitled "XML Output Method: the encoding
Parameter".  I decided instead to add an example describing the effect of
control characters in the section on the version parameter, and I added an
example describing the effect of using characters that cannot be
represented in a particular encoding to this section on the encoding
parameter.

     I would appreciate if you could check the next draft of the
specification when it becomes available, and verify that this is an
acceptable response to your comment.

Thanks,

Henry
[1]