Re: [XQuery] I18N last call comments

From: Andrew Eisenberg <andrew.eisenberg@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 11:25:02 -0400
To: Martin Duerst <duerst@w3.org>
Cc: public-qt-comments@w3.org
Hi Martin,

I'm responding to item 15 in your comments:

[15] 3.12.2 Typeswitch: There should be an example that shows how to
      deal with strings, complex types without any actual markup
contained,
      and complex types with markup (e.g. <ruby> or similar).

The XML Query WG considered this comment and have decided not to add
further examples to this section. We feel that the existing prose and
example make this aspect of XQuery clear to the reader.

Can you please confirm that this resolution is acceptable?

                                                -- Andrew

Andrew Eisenberg
IBM
4 Technology Park Drive
Westford, MA  01886

andrew.eisenberg@us.ibm.com
Phone: 978-399-5158    Fax: 978-399-7012