RE: [XSLT2.0] Error XT1560

We try to keep the rules for different kinds of declaration consistent with
each other. The general rule we have adopted for most declarations is along
the lines used for global variables: it's an error to have two of the same
name at the same import precedence, unless there is one of higher import
precedence, and this error applies whether or not the object is actually
referenced.

Arguments based on a feature being awkward to implement tend to carry rather
little weight with the Working Group.

I discussed the request with the WG chair and we decided that there was no
justification to log this as a formal issue. (We have discretion in
responding to comments submitted after the last call date.)