RE: [DM]Relative order of Attribute Nodes

I agree with you.. From XML's point of view it
certainly makes sense (as you have explained).

But I still do have a feeling(from XSLT point of view,
and not XML), that making output of @*[n] "consistent
across XSLT implementations" would be useful for some
classes of problems.. i.e. @*[1] should return the 1st
attribute, @*[2] the 2nd one and so on..

Is it worth debating about this feature, and if found
useful be made part of the "XQuery 1.0 and XPath 2.0
Data Model"..

Regards,
Mukul