Re: Aproblem in XQuery

Hi Mohamed,

This list is for public comments on the XSLT and XQuery specifications.
I don't think you are expressing a technical concern with what these
documents contain, so this is the wrong list.

You can ask such questions on this list:

	"'www-ql@w3.org'" <www-ql@w3.org>

I am a little reluctant to just give you a query to answer your
question, because this is pretty straightforward in XQuery, and this
looks like an exercise that you should work through. If you are taking a
class and trying to solve a problem along these lines, you could also
ask your instructor.

But you will find very similar queries discussed in some depth in the
following tutorial:

http://www.datadirect.com/news/whatsnew/xquerybook/index.ssp

Jonathan