RE: [F&O] CER-16 Functions of Durations, Dates, and Times

From: Mary Holstege <mary@cerisent.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 16:04:44 -0800
To: "Ashok Malhotra" <ashokma@microsoft.com>
Cc: <public-qt-comments@w3.org>

Ashok, I believe you are correct about the behaviour of the functions. I
believe this comment originated from something one of our developers stumbled
over in an earlier draft, and I missed the relevant bits in the current
F&O. Apologies and I wishdraw that part of the comment.

Much as I recognize that the WG has likely tread this ground heavily before I
joined and understand a reluctance to go there, I remain unconvinced of the
value of devoting 25% of F&O to the various and sundry date functions, and I
suspect a radical refactoring could simplify this part of the rec dramatically.

//Mary