Re: Proposal for a new XML Query Use Case

Hi Sihem,

I actually meant this use case to be considered for one of the XML Query
Use Cases:

http://www.w3.org/TR/xquery-use-cases/

This is not a full-text related use case, but there is a corresponding use
case being that. The use case related to the full-text queries is similar
to this one, but the exclusion of content is based on scores instead of
element names.

I'll comment on the possible solutions at member-query-fttf@w3.org.

Regards,

Miro