[FS] MS-FS-LC1-116

From: Michael Rys <mrys@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 12:21:35 -0700
To: <public-qt-comments@w3.org>

Section 4.7.1
Technical

The whole business of distinguishing element content to sometimes
preserve content type is incompatible with the dynamic semantics of the
construction. With the three current validation modes on construction,
we cannot infer statically some preserved type of the content. Please
remove this complexity from the spec.

Note: Even with preserve mode, we cannot preserve atomic type
information.

This will also simplify the static typing of construction and make the
section easier to understand.