Re: [Serialization] SCHEMA-Q

Mary,

     In [1], you submitted the following comment on the Last Call Working
Draft of XSLT 2.0 and XQuery 1.0 Serialization on behalf of the XML Schema
Working Group:

Mary Holstege wrote on 2004-02-12 04:19:19 PM:
> Editorial
>
> [Q] [Section 4.5: XML Output Method: the omit-xml-declaration Parameter]
> This section jams two parameters, omit-xml-declaration and standalone.
> Suggestion: split them into 2 sections.

     Thanks to you and the Schema Working Group for this comment.  I felt
that the effect of the standalone parameter is too tightly coupled with
the effect of the omit-xml-declaration parameter to split this section
into two.  Rather than make the proposed change, I decided to rename the
section "XML Output Method: the omit-xml-declaration and standalone
Parameters".

     I hope that change will be acceptable to the working group.

Thanks,

Henry
[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-qt-comments/2004Feb/0278.html