Re: ORA-SE-297-E: Alphabetization problem

From: Henry Zongaro <zongaro@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 14:21:59 -0400
To: Stephen Buxton <Stephen.Buxton@oracle.com>
Cc: public-qt-comments@w3.org

     In [1], you submitted the following comment on the Last Call Working
Draft of XSLT 2.0 and XQuery 1.0 Serialization.

Stephen Buxton wrote on 2004-02-18 05:22:29 PM:
> SECTION 3: serialization parameters
> The list of parameters appears to be alphabetized, with the
> exception of the first parameter, encoding.  Perhaps this one
> should be placed in alphabetic order.  Perhaps there should be
> a prefatory note that the parameters are listed in alphabetic
> order.

     I have applied the first editorial change you suggested, and placed
all of the parameters in alphabetical order.  I did not feel it was
necessary to include a prefatory note.  Thank you for submitting your

Henry Zongaro      Xalan development