[F&O] Section 15.3 deep equal examples

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 11:09:03 +0100
To: public-qt-comments@w3.org

I think I've commented on every other draft that deep-equal is an
expensive and useless function to standardise. However this particular
version does at least appear to be self consistent (at last:-) so I
suppose that is something, however the examples still need
clarification,

15.3.1.1 Examples
fn:deep-equal($item1, $item2) returns false.

Since the definition of $item2 has been elided, there is nothing to say
that this has to be false, it could be that the first two items in the
sequence are deep-equal as defined here.

David

http://www.star.net.uk