Re: [Serial] I18N WG last call comments [22]

From: Henry Zongaro <zongaro@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 13:09:22 -0400
To: duerst@w3.org
Cc: public-qt-comments@w3.org, w3c-i18n-ig@w3.org

Martin,

     In [1], you submitted the following comment on the Last Call Working
Draft of XSLT 2.0 and XQuery 1.0 Serialization on behalf of the I18N
working group:

<<
[22] There should be some warning about denormalization when using
   charmaps

     Thanks to you and the I18N working group for this comment.

     The XSL and XML Query Working Groups discussed the working group's
comment, and decided to add a note indicating that the use of character
maps may result in a serialized document that is not normalized.

     May I ask you to confirm that this response is acceptable to the
working group?

Thanks,

Henry [On behalf of the XSL and XML Query Working Groups]
[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-qt-comments/2004Feb/0362.html
Henry Zongaro      Xalan development
mailto:zongaro@ca.ibm.com