RE: MS-DM-LC2-041

Re 1): If we cut the preservation, we can obviously add such a
formatting function. Which I think is more useful anyway.

Re 2): Your mail below seems to be mainly concerned about issues with
non-timezone values that have implied timezones added for several
functions. Our request below would

a)       preserve the absence of the timezone

b)       does not take any stance on the treatment of some of the
functions that you complain about (we felt that since you already have
submitted that comment, we did not need to in the context of the Data
Model review).

Best regards

Michael