MS-DM-LC2-047

From: Michael Rys <mrys@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 09:49:10 -0800
To: <public-qt-comments@w3.org>

Section 6.1.1 Document Nodes Overview
Technical

We do not believe that the document URI should be listed as a property
in the specification. While some implementations may want to provide
this information (along with other information such as owner, ACLs,
date, size), not every implementation will be able to provide this
information and others may have different document URIs for the same
document based on the access path chosen. Since the specification should
define common properties, this property should be removed (the same
argument will be raised for the corresponding functions to access the
property in F&O, so we will not be accepting an argument that this is
needed for the access-functions).