RE: ORA-XS-370-B: Signature of function-available()

Michael Kay wrote this revised excerpt of section 16.1.1:

> 16.1.1 Testing Availability of Functions
> The function-available function can be used with the xsl:choose and
> xsl:if instructions to explicitly control how a stylesheet behaves if a
> particular extension function is not available.

While it is true that function-available() will be used most probably
with xsl:choose and xsl:if, I think it can be used within any XPath
expression, isn't it? So the usage with these instructions should be
mentioned rather as a note, not as the definition of function-available().

Best regards,
Oliver Becker

|  ob|do        Dipl.Inf. Oliver Becker                             |
|  --+--        E-Mail: obecker@informatik.hu-berlin.de             |
|  op|qo        WWW:    http://www.informatik.hu-berlin.de/~obecker |