Re: [XQuery] make text copied from [XPath] explicit

At 18:34 04/02/16 -0500, Jonathan Robie wrote:
>Michael Rys wrote:
>
>>I think a better solution is to publish the (non-normative) shared
>>rendering that we have internally. I would support that.
>>
>I agree. That solves the problem nicely - and anything beyond that is way
>too much effort at this stage in the game.

I can't really comment on this because I don't know what system you
are using behind the scenes. But I'm not exactly sure that having
to look at a third document will make things easier.
And I'm also not sure about 'too much effort at this stage'.
We are only at last call. And ideally, this should just be
a few tweaks to a stylesheet, or shouldn't it? And it should
be possible to do it even between PR and CR, and CR and REC,
if you don't manage to do it before CR.

Regards,   Martin.