RE: Comments for Last Call

Some of these need to be fixed in the stylesheet, but as regards the
changes in capitalization and spelling, I shall bow my head in
submission to US cultural imperialism and make the requested changes.

http://www.w3.org/2002/01/tr-automation/tr-biblio-ui
http://www.w3.org/2001/06/manual/#ref-section

Because the headings are so uniformly capitalized (this is great), the
exceptions stand out. I would capitalize the heading (and TOC items) in
Functions and Operators chapter 17, XQuery A.2, and "using" and
"arguments" in XSLT.

XSLT would be 200k smaller run through Tidy with indent off. Functions
and Operators would be 260k smaller (by something like 25%). The others
look right.

In Data Model
s/Retreiving/Retrieving/

In XPath and XQuery
s/summarised/summarized/

In XSLT
s/standarization/standardization/ s/sychronization/synchronization/

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/WD-xpath-datamodel-20031112/
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/WD-xpath-functions-20031112/
[3] http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/WD-xpath20-20031112/
[4] http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/WD-xquery-20031112/