Re: qt-2004Feb1159-01: Last Call comments on XQuery 1.0: An XML Query Language XSCH-QL-016

Hi Per,

In our response to the February message, we didn't take your August
feedback into account. I can see that there are several things here that
still need to be addressed.

Back to the Working Group ...

Jonathan