RE: questionable syntax choices

From: Volkmann, Mark <Mark.Volkmann@AGEDWARDS.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 13:22:36 -0500
To: 'Jonathan Robie' <jonathan.robie@datadirect.com>, scott_boag@us.ibm.com
Cc: "'public-qt-comments@w3.org'" <public-qt-comments@w3.org>

Of the three items I originally commented on in this thread, I think the
semicolon issue is the most important.  I don't think a semicolon should
ever be required after a block that is already delimited by curly braces.
I'd guess it will be hard to make the case that including the semicolon
makes writing XQuery parsers significantly easier.

A.G. Edwards & Sons' outgoing and incoming e-mails are electronically
archived and subject to review and/or disclosure to someone other
than the recipient.