Re: string-length example

On Wed, Sep 10, 2003 at 05:06:52PM -0400, Jonathan Robie wrote:
> But since two people, including one editor, are offended, perhaps we can
> choose among many other Shakespeare quotes? In my current mood, I like "A
> man may fish with the worm that hath eat of a king"...

Hard to believe we have a thread trying to choose a quote suitable
for use in an example.  But I do agree with Jonathan.

Maybe we should use
    "this string is an example"
or
    "Harp not on that string, madam; that is past"
    [Richard II, IV, iv, 365]

Liam

--
Liam Quin, W3C XML Activity Lead, liam@w3.org, http://www.w3.org/People/Quin/
`There are strings', said Mr Tappertit, `...in the human heart that had