RE: XPath/Xquery Operations And Function Specification:

Charles, Raman:
Thank you for your comments.  We have added an indented table that reproduces the information in the figure.  We have also, as you requested, retained the indented lists of types that precede some of the sections.

I trust you will find this addresses your concerns.  Please comment on the next version of the document if you have further suggestions for improvement.

All the best, Ashok