RE: DN-FO-08: 15.1.10 fn:distinct-nodes

Dimitre:
Thank you for your comment.  We have had a long series of discussions
over fn:distinct-nodes.  Some felt it was not very useful, others wanted
different semantics for ordering the result.  In the end the WGs decided
to remove the function and provided a user-defined function which
implements one ordering semantic.  Users who want different result
orderings can write their own function using this function as a guide.

All the best, Ashok