[DM] complex content vs. element-only content

From: Priscilla Walmsley <priscilla@walmsley.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 10:31:44 -0500
To: <public-qt-comments@w3.org>

I think that every place the Data Model draft says "complex content", it
means "element-only content".  I say this because I believe "complex
content" includes both "element-only content" and "mixed content".  For
example, when describing the typed-value accessor of element nodes, it says:

"If the node has a complex type with complex content, raises a type
error..."

but mixed content was covered by an earlier point.

Thanks,
Priscilla