Re: fn:base-uri($srcval) is still unclear

Norman Walsh wrote:

> / Per Bothner <per@bothner.com> was heard to say:
> | There may be an editorial typo in the specification
> | of the one-argument base-uri.  The result is that it
> | is unclear where the base-uri of a text node
> | be non-empty.

> I believe this has been clarified in the 12 Nov draft.

It's been clarified the Data Model document.
However, the description in the Functions and Operators
document is still confusing/wrong.

"Document, element and processing-instruction nodes have a base-uri
property which may be empty. The base-uri of all other node types is the
empty sequence."

I think the second sentence should start with "The base-uri property".

Also, the Summary is wrong.  It says "Returns the value of the base-uri
property" but should say "Returns the value of the base-uri accessor".
Or leave out the word "property" here: "Returns the value of the
base-uri for $arg as defined by the accessor function dm:base-uri".
--
	--Per Bothner