RE: [XQuery] Computed CDATA constructor

CDATA generation is currently a serialization option and not a data
model/language feature. We made this decision explicitly, since most
parsers do not communicate CDATA boundaries and maintaining them in the
data model would be problematic.

Did you look at the serialization spec to see if it addresses your
issue?

If you cannot use CDATA on serialization, could you live with defining
this using the extensibility mechanism in your implementation?

Best regards
Michael