[F&O] errors in function signatures

From: Michael Brundage <xquery@attbi.com>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 13:11:48 -0700
To: <public-qt-comments@w3.org>, <ashokma@microsoft.com>

I found the following (editorial) errors in the May 2 F&O draft.  Some of
these may exist only in the summaries or only in the main text; I didn't
cross-reference.

Not all type names were properly updated.  Perform a global search & replace
for the following:
xs:dayTimeDuration -> xdt:dayTimeDuration
xs:yearMonthDuration -> xdt:yearMonthDuration
xs:anyAtomicType -> xdt:anyAtomicType

adjust-time-to-timezone, second form (with optional timezone) has the wrong
return type, should be xs:time
resolve-uri, second form (with optional base), second parameter should be
xs:anyURI, not just anyURI.
round-half-to-even, second form (with optional precision), second parameter
should be xs:integer, not just integer

Cheers,

Michael Brundage
Writing as
Author, "XQuery: The XML Query Language" (Addison-Wesley, to appear 2003)
Co-author, "Professional XML Databases" (Wrox Press, 2000)

not as
Technical Lead
Common Query Runtime/XML Query Processing
WebData XML Team
Microsoft