RE: copy/paste error

It would really help us processing your comments if you could identify
which of the documents you are commenting on.

Many reviewers are actually including the document and section reference
in the Subject field of their email.  I assume this comment is on the
Data Model Section 4.6.1:
http://www.w3.org/TR/query-datamodel/#ProcessingInstructionNodeOverview

If I can suggest, a Subject field of "[DM] Section 4.6.1 copy/paste
error" would have been better.

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329