DM: What is an "element"?

From: <Svgdeveloper@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 12:03:49 EDT
To: public-qt-comments@w3.org

There are similar ambiguities/inconsistencies in the use of the term
"element" to those which I pointed out re the use of "document".

For example, in 4.3 the heading is "Elements", I assume that what is intended
is "Element Nodes".

In 4.3.1 we read "... XML elements. Elements have the following properties
..."

But elements simply don't have the properties stated. Element nodes may. If
that is the term which was intended it should be used.

Andrew Watt