Re: FTS comments

From: Sihem Amer-Yahia <sihem@research.att.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 13:13:40 -0500 (EST)
To: jonathan.robie@datadirect-technologies.com
Cc: kai.grossjohann@uni-duisburg.de, public-qt-comments@w3.org

Jonathan,

I can point out to a preliminary research work in which we focused on
approximating structure in XML. There are several other works (2 of
them pblished at the same conference) and many others including
Grossjohann's work.

Sihem Amer-Yahia, SungRan Cho, Divesh Srivastava: Tree Pattern
Relaxation, in EDBT 2002.

It is available from my webpage www.research.att.com/~sihem

Please, follow the publications pointer.

I also have presented a tutorial on Approximating XML Queries in the
last ICDE 2003. The slids will be available this week on my webpage.

Thanks

Sihem